Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 531

After watching Sam get into the pool:
Quinn: -Smiles at him from inside the kitchen when she is done making their snack-
Judy: -Walks up behind her- Going in the pool with Sam?
Quinn: Yes. Oh, when did you get home?
Judy: I was just out for a jog. Mind if I join?
Quinn: As long as you are fine with us sharing a kiss.

Judy: Go ahead.
Quinn: Mom, do you mind also bringing this plate outside? I need to go talk to him before we eat. He got into a fight with his siblings and I want to just calm him down.
Judy: Of course. Just go calm your husband down.
Quinn: -Smiles as she looks at him- Stuff has just been tense.

Judy: Do you need a mediator or something?
Quinn: -Chuckles- We are fine mom. -Looks at him- I am going to go see him okay?
Judy: -Nods smiling-
Quinn: -Walks out to go see him sighing. She then starts to undress on her way out so that she is already in her swimwear once she is outside-

No comments:

Post a Comment