Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 530

After comng outside when Sam goes to find Stacey:
Stacey: -Sitting in her mom's arms crying-
Sam: -Sighs and walks over-
Mary: Sam, how could you yell at her like that?
Sam: It's not my fault she didn't listen to me.

Mary: Well, you are not her father.
Sam: I yelled at her about Beth.
Stacey: -Looks at him-
Mary: -Backs off Stacey- Stacey, did you disobey Sam when it came to Beth?
Stacey: I just wanted to take her into the pool.

Sam: -Walks over to the chair next to his mom and sits down-
Stacey: She is my nice Sam, I can do stuff with her.
Sam: Yes, with permission from her dad. Plus, you already asked mom to take her into the pool.
Mary: And I said no. Stacey, I now see that Sam is not in trouble, you are. Stacey, I told you multiple times that Sam and Quinn are the bosses when it comes to Beth. And I already told you that you can't go into the pool with her.

Stacey: But....
Sam: No buts Stacey. I said no, mom said no. Beth is too oung. This is the last time I tell you. Got it?
Mary: -Looks at his son- You didn't have to snap at her though.
Sam: I said no softly first but she got persistent. I ssaid no one last time that way. It wasn't the first time so I am not at fault.
Mary: -Sighs- Okay, listen. You go relax and I will help Quinn with the food.
Sam: -Nods- Thanks. -Sighs and then goes to take off his shirt so he can hop into the pool-

Quinn: -Stares at him smiling as she watches him get in the pool-

No comments:

Post a Comment