Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 529

When Sam is inside again:
Sam: -Comes in to see Quinn cutting some fruit so he sneaks up behind her and goes to grab some-
Quinn: Hey, what are you doing in here?
Sam: -Smiles- Uhm, I need you to watch Beth for a minute?
Quinn: Is something wrong between you and Stacey? I saw you snap at her.
Sam: Ya, I was going to talk to her and my mom.

Quinn: Everything okay?
Sam: Can I take care of it Quinn? I just need to explain to her why she can't go into the pool alone with Beth.
Quinn: That's it. Why did you snap at her then?
Sam: Because she wouldn't listen to me. Beth's father. I can't be nice all the time. She needs to learn that when it comes to Beth, when me or you say no, it means no. My mom and dad can't overrule our decisions.

Quinn: -Turns around to look at him- Do it calmly okay? I will be out soon with a snack.
Sam: -Smiles and then rubs her waist and then kisses her softly- I will.
Quinn: -Goes to pick Beth up smiling- Hi sweetie.
Sam: -Smiles at her and then goes outside to talk to Stacey and his mom-

No comments:

Post a Comment