Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 528

Once Sam is outside:
Sam: -Comes out to see Beth sitting on the ground with Stacey. He then smiles at her-
Beth: -Smiles when she sees her dad-
Stacey: Ya, that's a flower.
Sam: I actually think she is smiling at me Stacey.
Beth: -Looks at her dad-

Sam: Here, can I have her Stacey?
Stacey: Of course.
Sam: -Goes to pick her up smiling- Hi sweetie.
Beth: -Cuddles up to him-
Sam: -Rocks her- Someone missed their daddy didn't they. -Looks at Stacey- I see you have been trained on how to play with her. -Goes to sit down next to her- Okay, that is hard to do.
Stacey: Yes.

Sam: -Smiles as he sets Beth down in his lap- So, what have you done with Beth so far?
Stacey: Really, I have just sat here and let her stare at the flowers. I asked mom to take her into the pool but she said no. I mean, I can swim.
Sam: Stacey, I am sorry but she is not old enough yet. I don't feel comfortable with you doing that yet?
Stacey: Why? I can play with her but can't take her swimming. She is my niece Sam!
Sam: Yes and I am her dad. Now, you listen to me. -Looks at her and then sighs- Sorry, just getting protective. Give me a minute okay?
Stacey: -Nods-
Sam: Go sit with mom. We need to talk to you.
Stacey: Okay. -Does as she is told-
Sam: -Gets up sighing and then decides to go give Beth to Quinn so he can talk to his mom and Stacey-

No comments:

Post a Comment