Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 528

After getting changed when Sam comes upstairs:
Quinn: -Making herself a smoothie while looking outside at Beth-
Sam: -Walks into the kitchen behind her smiling and goes to cuddle up to her, rubbing her arm before kissing her shoulder- I think wehave had enough days alone for a while okay?
Quinn: -Smiles as she gos to turn around-
Sam: -Leans in and kisses her smiling- I love you.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- I am going to just finish making my smoothie. Can you go check on Beth?

Sam: -Looks at her- She is with my mom right now. But listen, time to calm down again okay? I think our problems mostly come when we try and get sexual Quinn.
Quinn: I agree. No more.
Sam: Except in our sexy good night kisses. -Kisses her softly smiling- Don't be long.
Quinn: -Smiles as she lets him go-
Sam: -Walks outside smiling, ready to go reclaim their daughter and spend some time with her-
Quinn: -Smiles as she watches him walk away, ready to be outside with him for a while-
Sam: -Smiles as he goes to see Beth outside-

No comments:

Post a Comment