Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 527

After getting back in bed as Sam holds Quinn in his arms:
Sam: -Rubs her leg as he kisses her slowly, holding her close-
Quinn: -Wraps her legs around his and then runs her hand down his chest- Talk to me Sam.
Sam: -Goes to grab her waist- Quinn, I know I said we would get sexual some more but I am just not ready. I swore I was Quinn.
Quinn: -Goes to lay her head down on his shoulder-
Sam: -Tears up and lets a tear fall as he wraps his arm around her tight- I probably disappointed you know. I mean, you were all ready to feel me just touch you and show you love.

Quinn: -Turns his head and then wipes his eyes. She then goes to kiss him softly- I am not disappointed. We agreed only if we are both ready.
Sam: I am not going to be ready for a couple years Quinn, I want you to go to Yale.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and kisses him softly- Listen, how about instead we just go watch a movie or something. Or hang out upstairs?
Sam: I like that idea. Lets just go upstairs and stay there this afternoon.

Quinn: -Smiles at him and then kisses him one last time. Listen, at least go put some swim trunks on. I think I heard some people splashing in the pool.
Sam: -Nods and gets up to go get changed.
Quinn: -Smiles- I will be upstairs okay?
Sam: -Nods smiling and then goes to get changed-
Quinn: -Gets up smiling and then goes upstairs since she is already wearing swimwear underneath her clothes-

No comments:

Post a Comment