Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 525.1

After a while when Sam starts to compose himself
Quinn: -Comes into the washroom to see him- Sam, can I come in?
Sam: -Whipes his eyes and clears his voice- Ya, sure Quinn. Just finishing up. -Flushes the toilet and then gets up, pretending like he went-
Quinn: -Walks in sighing and looks at Sam- Sam, I am so sorry. I shouldn't have said that.
Sam: No, I should've seen it coming. You expect something on your birthday. I should've saved up.
Quinn: You know what, I already got my birthday and anniversary gifts combined for the next 2 years combined okay?

Sam: What do you mean?
Quinn: -Goes to stand at the counter and then looks at him- Come here.
Sam: -Walks over to her and then grabs her waist-
Quinn: -Puts her hand on his chest- I'm so sorry Sam. I shouldn't have said that and I mean it.
Sam: -Steps closer to her and grabs her neck-
Quinn: I have all I need here. I have a wonderful, amazing, handsome, sexy, sweet, dreamy husband named Sam. I have a beautiful daughter and I have a beautiful home which he made for us out of his love. That present is good for many years. Sam, I don't need gifts and I shouldn't have said that. All I need is you and Beth.
Sam: -Smiles at her- Listen, what do you say me and you delay the start of our less sexual vow and you let me take you in my arms tonight and just let nature take it's course.
Quinn: -Grabs his hand smiling- Lets go eat then because mama doesn't get sexual on a hungry stomach.
Sam: Go put Beth in the nursery first okay? I don't want our beautiful daughter see her parents make love in bed.
Quinn: -Smiles- Just one more thing though Sam.
Sam: What's wrong?

Quinn: Think we can make one more vow other than the less sexual vow?
Sam: What's that Quinn?

No comments:

Post a Comment