Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 524

20 minutes later when Sam walks into their room:
Sam: -Walks in with the food, carrying it to the bed- You used to feed her that way yet?
Quinn: It's actually much easier because you can actually walk while doing it. -Smiles as she continues to feed Beth-
Sam: You know I am ssorry right? I mean, your birthday for crying out loud is an important day.
Quinn: Sam, it's fine. You have been stressed lately.
Sam: No, it's not okay Quinn. -Looks at her and breathes- Sorry, I am just disappointed in myself. I mean, you are my wife. I should know when your birthday is.

Quinn: Tomorrow we will go shopping and I can buy something.
Sam: Quinn, you know I can't.
Quinn: Right, sorry.
Sam: -Sighs and then walks away- I just need a minute okay?
Quinn: -Looks at him nervous-

Sam: -Walks away to the bathroom to go take a minute-
Quinn: Great, just great. I messed up. -Looks at Beth and sees she is done so she decides to go change her so that she can put her in bed and talk to Sam.
Sam: -Takes his time in the washroom, sitting on the toilet as he tears up-

No comments:

Post a Comment