Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 523

After giving her a long hug:
Sam: -Lets her go smiling-
Quinn: -Looks at him- Listen, we were already sexual so don't get any ideas.
Sam: Well, I just know that I am not spending your first birthday as my wife unpacking.
Quinn: -Smiles- What do we do then?
Sam: What do you say we sit in the living room together and delay the calming down with regards to how sexual we get for a night.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- I'll be waiting with supper and Beth in our room.

Sam: Clothes tonight okay? When I say sexual, I just mean a nice long, passionate, loving kiss.
Quinn: I already planned to do that. So I will go give Beth a bath. Take your time because I know now that you have sexual fantasies running through your mind. Give me 20 minutes and then bring supper. We will put her in the crib next to the bed. Then, we can hold each other close in bed while staying dressed.
Sam: Deal. Now go ahead before my fantasies get too high.
Quinn: -Chuckles and then walks away-

Sam: -Smiles at her-

Sam's POV: Shit, how can I forget it was her birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment