Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 522

Once Quinn has gotten Beth from upstairs:
Quinn: -Carries her down the hall smiling to walk into the nursery- Where's daddy, is that daddy?
Sam: -Turns around to see her and smiles-
Quinn: Wow, you unpacked fast.
Sam: It was already folded so I just put it on the bed. We can work on it together because it is not all clothes.

Quinn: -Goes to look at it- Wow, they really gave us a lot of stuff.
Sam: -Smiles when he finds the little baby booties his mom knitted- Remember these? I thought we lost them.
Quinn: You mean from when we moved from my room to down here?
Sam: Yes. -Smiles-

Quinn: It would be a shame to loose those. They are cute.
Sam: -Smiles- Here, think they would fit?
Quinn: Here, lets check when daddy comes feed her.
Sam: -Smiles and then goes to pick Beth up from her- Hi sweetie. -Smiles at her- Can you go make us some plates?
Quinn: I already did. And she has been fed. We are eating at the table though so I brought the crib out.
Sam: Makes sense. I mean, it is time to start relaxing we said.
Quinn: Listen, after I want to give her a bath. She looks a little dirty.
Sam: We will start doing stuff as a family during the day okay?
Quinn: Good. I have already been eying some sales that were coming up at the mall. I am going shopping with my birthday money.
Sam: -Goes to look at her and then thinks of the date- Oh my gosh Quinn, I am so sorry. I completely forgot the date. I mean, happy birthday.
Quinn: -Walks over to him chuckling and goes to hug him with one arm-
Sam: -Hugs her smiling as he looks at Beth-

No comments:

Post a Comment