Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 521

Once supper is ready as Quinn comes to the nursery:
Sam: -Unpacking some clothes that they got both as wedding gifts and baby shower gifts, putting them in the closet-
Quinn: -Walks in- I don't think we will be able to unpack all this in one night. I mean, we had a lot of help from our friends and the hand me downs.
Sam: -Turns to look at her- I am putting the new stuff in the closet. The hand me downs will have to be tried on and we will have to check if we like them.
Quinn: I think we have our project for the next few days. -Goes to rub her arms, a little cold. Wow, I think you need to adjust the temperature in here, it's cold.
Sam: I thought you would want it that way in the nursery.
Quinn: For now, can you keep it at room temperature? Beth isn't sleeping in here for a while. Heck, she is barely sleeping downstairs with us.

Sam: Do you want her to sleep down here more from now on?
Quinn: I might go get her from my mom after supper. I mean, it's already 7 Sam. We stayed in bed late. That's enough okay.
Sam: She has to go to bed soon. Listen, go get her and I will keep working. Once you are back downstairs, we can eat and put her to bed.
Quinn: In our room right?
Sam: Yes. We still have to unpack the nursery. Well, the clothes.
Quinn: Okay. Well, I am off to get Beth. For the next few days, she will stay with us.
Sam: We can unpack at the same time right?
Quinn: Definatively. Now, I will go get her. You wait for me to eat.
Sam: Will do. -Smiles at his wife and goes to grab some more stuff from the boxers-
Quinn: -Walks off to go get Beth-
Sam: -Finds some baby bath stuff in Beth's, not sure of where it goes to he just puts it on the crib as he continues to unpack for a while-

No comments:

Post a Comment