Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 520.2

While standing close to one another:
Sam: -Goes to grab her neck and leans down to kiss her softly-
Quinn: -Smiles as she kisses him softy before scratching his arm. She then pulls away and looks down-
Sam: -Goes to put a strand of hair behind her ear- You okay Quinn?
Quinn: Sam, I tink it's time to just calm down okay? I mean sure, it's fun but we have done it a lot in the past few days and we have been tempted to go as far as being sexual. Do you think we can just start calming down during the day.

Sam: Or just in general. Quinn, I understand where you are coming from. We are parents now and we are at a point in our marriage..relationship. What do you want me to refer to it at this point? I mean....
Quinn: Relationship works.
Sam: Okay, well I think we have reached a point in our relationship where we don't have to be sexual all the time.
Quinn: -Smiles and then goes to kiss him again- Can you start unpacking and I will come get you when supper is ready?
Sam: Okay. -Smiles at her and then pushes a strand of hair behind her ear once more- Sorry, I just love holding you this close sometimes.
Quinn: Is it because I am wearing very tight clothes and a sports bra because I can get changed if it will keep you calm.
Sam: I don't think that will ever be possible. -Steps closer to her again-
Quinn: -Puts her hand on his chest and then looks up at him smiling. She then puts her hand in the front pocket of his jeans- Why?
Sam: Because I have the most beautiful wife in the world.

Quinn: -Smiles at him- Listen, go start unpacking. Then we will eat together before continuing. Sam, it's time to relax okay.
Sam: I could agree more. -Leans in and kisses her one lat time, grabbing her neck before letting her go smiling-
Quinn: -Smiles as she watches him walk away, very in love with her husband-

Quinn's POV: Time to relax more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment