Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 520.1

Once Sam is done in the shower:
Sam: -In the midst of getting dressed when he hears something fall in the kitchen-
Quinn: -Went to take something out when it all falls on the ground along with her-
Sam: -Puts his shirt and some deodorant on before coming out- Quinn, you okay?
Quinn: -Goes to get up- Yes, I just realized that I need to organize these cupboards more because you can't. I had it all set up Sam.
Sam: Sorry, I guess I just put it in because I am rushing to get back with you.
Quinn: -Looks at him-

Sam: Listen, how about we organize this. I have been noticing some unpacked boxes when I walk around. Even in Beth's room.
Quinn: I wondered where most of the stuff was. I mean we bought her a lot of clothes and I always have to ask my mom to wash it.
Sam: -Smiles- Listen, do you think we can agree on something?
Quinn: What would that be? That you need to shave?
Sam: I like it.
Quinn: Okay. -Looks at him-

Sam: I was saying that I have been realizing that we have been spending a lot of sexual time together. I think that it is time to stop that. I mean Quinn, we already have the night time. During the day, lets go do stuff or just maybe unpack the appartment.
Quinn: That is today's job. Okay, so how about you clean up your mess in here and make us sosme breakfast and I will go to the spare room and start looking in the boxes.
Sam: How about you just wait for me? Some of the stuff might be heavy. I also have some duplicates because I took half of my parent's dishes when they moved in case we moved out.
Quinn: I didn't get any from my mom so...
Sam: Okay. Then that is what we will do tonight after we eat. Then we will just go sleep in bed. Enough sexual time.
Quinn: -Smiles- Can you go start moving the boxes? When we packed them, I wrote the name of the room.
Sam: Sure. -Smiles at her and then walks over to her- After one thing.
Quinn: -Smiles- And what would that be?
Sam: -Goes to grab her waist and puts his hand on then counter. He then tugs her close smiling before looking into her eyes-
Quinn: -Goes to look into his eyes as they stand close to one another-

No comments:

Post a Comment