Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 519

After getting in the shower with Quinn:
Quinn: Good, you are in your swim trunks.
Sam: -Closes the shower door and then walks over to her. He then puts his hand on her neck and rubs her cheek- I know that we aren't going that far.
Quinn: -Goes to rub his chest and smiles at him-
Sam: -Goes to grab her waist and then leans in to kiss his beautiful wife smiling- I love you Quinn and I promise, relaxing day today.
Quinn: -Nods and steps closer to him, putting her hand on his chest-

Sam: -Goes to rub her arm smiling and then kisses her softly-
Quinn: -Kisses him slowly and then grabs his arms, moving them around her- Just like that please.
Sam: -Grabs her waist and then leans down to kiss her- That okay?
Quinn: Yes.
Sam: -Goes to grab her neck and then kisses her agan- Good.
Quinn: -Smiles as she kisses him in the shower that morning, happy to take things slow-
Sam: -Smiles as he kisses her slowly and then breaks the kiss, moving to just hold her in his arms-
Quinn: -Right against his chest as she puts her hand on it, kissing her husband softly before wrapping her arms around his waist as they hold each other close-
Sam: -Goes to scratch her arm- Listen Quinn, can we talk for a minute?
Quinn: -Goes to put her hand on his chest again and then looks up at him- What's wrong Sam?
Sam: -Puts a strand of her hair behind her ear- I don't think we are going to get that sexual okay? Quinn, I am happy just holding you in my arms. I am just not ready. Is that okay?
Quinn: Of course Sam, just like you have to respect my wishes, I have to respect yours too.
Sam: -Smiles at her- Listen, what do you say we get out of here, I can get dressed again because I don't want to turn you on that much and we can go sit in the living room together. Well, I can hold you at least.
Quinn: I love that idea Sam. -Goes to kiss him smiling and then grabs his hand- I am going to get changed. Don't be long.
Sam: -Smiles as he lets her go and then finishes his shwer so that they can go to the living room together-

No comments:

Post a Comment