Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 518

After talking to Judy when Sam comes downstairs:
Sam: -Locks the appartment door to have some privacy when he hears some water running-
Quinn: -Taking a shower to calm down especially since she didn't take one that morning-
Sam: -Goes to walk into the bedroom when he realizes it's the shower. He then decides to ask Quinn if he can join her-
Quinn: -Starts to hear the door open- Sam? Is that you?
Sam: Yes. -Walks in a bit- Listen, do you mind if I join you? I want to just be near you.

Quinn: -Smiles and goes to rub her arms- Come in and we can start our alone time in here.
Sam: I am not sure if I want to go that far though Quinn.
Quinn: Who said anything about that?
Sam: -Smiles at her- I will be right in when I am done getting changed.
Quinn: Just come in, I am in my swimsuit. I knew you would want to join but not too sexual.
Sam: -Smiles- Okay. -Steps into the washroom smiling as he takes off his shirt, looking at her-
Quinn: -Turns around to look at him as she prepares to relax with Sam-
Sam: -Smiles at her, putting his shirt in the laundry before going to join her-

No comments:

Post a Comment