Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 517

After going inside when Sam decides to talk to Judy:
Judy: -Laughs as she stands in the kitchen with Mary-
Sam: -Walks over to the kitchen and then looks at Judy- Judy, do you mind if I talk to you quickly?
Judy: -Turns to look at him- Of course.
Sam: It's kinda private.
Judy: Okay.

Mary: -Walks away-
Judy: What's wrong sweetie?
Sam: -Sighs- I wanted to talk to you about the uhm Loan repayment regarding the basement.
Judy: Ya, what about it?
Sam: Listen, I don't think I can do it. I mean, I have a job but we need the cash with the amount of hours I am taking. I need to be here for Quinn right now.
Judy: You mean you don't think you can pay it off.

Sam: Listen, I know it is a lot to ask but...
Judy: Sam, it's okay. I will not consider it a debt. I will consider it an investment into the appartment. I understand that you are both going through tough times. I just got off the phone with your teacher. He told me what happened. You guys just rest okay? I don't need to be repayed. Consider it your graduation, marriage, engagement and many gifts. It's fine.
Sam: -Sighs and goes to hug her- Thanks Judy.
Judy: -Hugs him- Go make her feel better okay?
Sam: This stays beetween us okay?
Judy: Okay. -Lets him go-
Sam: Thanks. -Smiles at her and then walks away, ready to comfort his wife-

No comments:

Post a Comment