Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 516.3

Will: Okay, so right now, I am talk as the head of the Glee Club. Right now, they are not ready to come back, we need to understand that. So Rachel, I know you are the most enthusiastic about getting them back but for now...you do not mention it, that is not only an order from your coach but smething you should do out of courtesy for our friends.
Rachel: Yes Mr. Schuester.
Will: Next, Santana, I know this isn't my place to talk but I hate to put a student down. Can someone say it for me so I don't get in trouble?
Rachel: Basically Santana, don't be sarcastic or rude with them.
Santana: Okay. You could've said that Mr. Schue.
Will: Okay. Now I have heard a lot of stories about what's happening with them from his mom. He is not working much so I want to do this for them. I want to start an education fund for all of them. Not just Beth but Quinn and Sam too. They are going to have it hard. Especially Sam. They deserve every opportunity that you have. I will open the fund in the Glee Club's name and we will do it slowly. Understood?

Mercedes: I say we give 1% of any fundraising for the Glee Club to that fund.
Rachel: 5% sounds better.
Will: Good idea. But that is only when we have leftover. Sue remember?
Mercedes: Right, we are at risk.
Will: We will work hard and we will invite them to be our guests. Guys, can we do this for them? They need help. They need friends, they need us. Whenver you guys have free time, ask to babysit, give them time to recuperate alone. Anything to help them. It is hard, you can all see that. There are many problems I can't share with you that they are facing but that is not for me to share. Can we do this for them.
Everybody: -Nods-
Will: Good, I am going to go take Rachel and Jesse out for lunch, my treat. Anybody who wants to join can come.
Rachel: Thanks Mr. Schuester.
Will: -Smiles at them and then leads his team off-

No comments:

Post a Comment