Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 516.2

After yelling at them:
Sam: -Breathes- Sorry, I didn't mean to yell. You were just all talking and I have a lot on my mind.
Will: Okay. You talk now.
Sam: Thank you. Okay. Well I am telling you right now that the party we said we would host right now is cancelled.
Rachel: Understood, maybe tomorrow?
Sam: Indefinately. You will have to host it again. Me and Quinn are not leaving the house for a few days. Finn?
Finn: -Standing at the back and comes up when he hears his name-

Sam: Finn, can you cover with Burt again? Tell him that I know I promised I would work but stuff is unstable. Quinn told me today that she is relaly scared even around me, her husband so I'm not leaving her side.
Finn: Wow, that is scary.
Sam: Can you talk to Burt and tell him to be patient with me? My dad can work but me, I have too much. Between Beth, Quinn and just all these events, I have no time.
Finn: Okay.
Sam: Next, if you guys want to stay friends with Puck, go ahead. But do not invite us to the same party as him ever again. He is not to know if there is parties if we are invited, got it?
Rachel: Makes perfect sense.
Sam: Okay, now I have to go. I know your reaction right now may be to call us, but for now, unless you get a phone call from one of us, please do not call! Privacy is appreciated. Kurt, your dad is an acception but tell him to call my mom first and she will get me. Understood?
Kurt: Works out good.
Sam: Now, I need to go comfort Quinn and just make her feel safe. -Waves to them- Bye guys. -Goes inside sighing, hoping he has the right tools to help Quinn-

Mercedes: I feel bad for them.
Rachel: Uhm Jesse, I think we should cancel the party okay? I am not in the mood to party right now. Do you mind?
Jesse: Of course not. Makes sense.
Will: We will talk soon but first, I want to talk to you all as your leader, well coach.
Rachel: What is it Mr. Schue?

No comments:

Post a Comment