Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 516.1

After making his way upstairs:
Sam: -Sees all his friends standing outside-
Judy: -Hears Sam come upstairs- How is she?
Sam: -Turns his head when he hears Judy- Very insecure at the moment. I need time alone with her. She told me that she is even scared around me, her husband.
Judy: Wow. That mans she is really scared. I mean you, the man she is intimate with?
Sam: I know. So that is why I need to ask Judy...today it has to be me, Quinn and Beth. No phone calls, no visits, nothing. I need to fix this.
Judy: I will bring you food at least okay? I can text you instead.
Sam: That works then. -Smiles at her- Okay now I need to confront them. After that, I am going right into the appartment.
Judy: Have a good day.
Sam: -Sighs, ready to go tell their friends, running outside to tell them-

When Sam is outside:
Rachel: -Sees him come out- Sam, is everything okay?
Jesse: How's Beth?
Will: Are you parents and Beth okay? I came right when Rachel texted me.
Mercedes: Do you need comfort right now?
Sam: -Looks at them and then snaps, yelling- SHUT UP Okay!
Everybody: -Shuts up scared-

No comments:

Post a Comment