Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 515

After going to join Quinn in their room:
Quinn: -Standing at the end of their bed-
Sam: -Walks over quietly and then goes to grab her neck before kissing her softly-
Quinn: -Feels him kiss her and grabs his neck before pulling away- I am so sorry for the scare.
Sam: Hey, don't say sorry for something that isn't your fault. Listen, we have a couple options for what we can do today. We can either go for a swim in our pool with our friends or we can relax with Beth.

Quinn: -Looks at him- I do want to socialize with them but after what just happened....
Sam: You just want to take time with me?
Quinn: Is that wrong?
Sam: Not at all. I actually expected that.

Quinn: Listen, I am glad we went to socialize and I had a great night but for a few days, I need to recuperate. Sam, I am still in shock and I am scared. I mean, to be honest, I am scared right now even though you are my husband. I was so comfortable and I felt safe in your arms at Rachel's place. I need time to just get that feeling back before I can go on.
Sam: And we will. I will go talk to everybody and then I will come see you in bed. I will hold you, I will kiss you and most importnantly, I will touch you in a way your husband, the man you should always feel safe around, can only touch you.
Quinn: That sounds like what I need.
Sam: Then you just relax here and I will go take care of everything. -Grabs her neck and goes to kiss her smiling- Stay in your swimwear though. Maybe later.
Quinn: -Nods and then goes to lay down, very insecure-
Sam: -Sighs, knowing she is insecure at the moment before going to talk to their friends-

No comments:

Post a Comment