Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 525.2

Quinn: When you take me in your arms tonight to make love, I don't want any protection. Sam, I mean it.
Sam: You mean no...
Quinn: -Goes to step close to him and puts her hand on the top of his chest-
Sam: -Grabs her waist and holds her close while looking into her eyes-
Quinn: -Goes to kiss him softly- Sam, I used protection when I got sexual with my boyfriend, well most of the time because I wasn't sure yet if you truly meant the thing about forever.

Sam: I do, forever. -Looks at her-
Quinn: Let me finish.
Sam: -Kisses her softly-
Quinn: But now Sam, you are the man I have vowed to spend the rest of my life and know I have a forever with.
Sam: -Smiles at her-

Quinn: Sam, you will forever be my high school boyfriend. And when I get sexual with my high school boyfriend, I will forever use protection.
Sam: -Smiles at her-
Quinn: But you are more than just my high school boyfriend now Sam. Now, you are my loving husband and the father of our daughter. You deserve to have natural access to my body because I know together, we can take on anything.
Sam: -Rubs her cheek-
Quinn: Including the possibility of another pregnancy. So tonight, when you go to get sexual with me, I mean, if you decide to go that far because you can always stop, I will understand.
Sam: -Smiles at her again-
Quinn: Tonight, tomorrow and forever, as my husband, I want to feel all of you with no protection frm the possible outcomes.
Sam: -Smiles at her- Yes. -Leans in and kisses her again smiling, grabbing her neck- Lets go to bed.
Quinn: -Smiles and grabs his hand, leading him to their bed so that they can be very intimate-

No comments:

Post a Comment