Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 512

After running downstairs:
Sam: -Runs into the kitchen-
Rachel: -In the middle of talking-
Sam: -Starts to yell- Who here is done eating?
Rachel: -Turns to look at him- Uhm....
Sam: It is a simple question, who is done eating?

Jesse: I am.
Sam: Good, shoes. Here are my keys. We need a ride! -Passes him the car keys-
Jesse: What, why?
Sam: Don't ask questions. I can't drive and support Quinn at the same time. Get ready.
Rachel: What's wrong?

Sam: Puck knows were here. He also knows we're living with her mom. Beth is alone with our parents....
Rachel: Oh my god, now I see it.
Sam: Everybody, party moves to our place okay? Please, I want to celebrate with you.
Jesse: I am good with that. Do you guys mind?
Sam: We have more room and we have room int he basement for you all. Just get ready to drive.
Quinn: -Comes downstairs with the bags- Sam, driver. Lets go.
Sam: -Goes to rub her back and leads her out-
Jesse: -Looks at Rachel and then goes to drive them-

No comments:

Post a Comment