Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 511

After running upstairs:
Sam: -Knocks on the door of the room they are staying in- Quinn, honey. It's me. Sam.
Quinn: -Sitting on the bed scared- Prove it Puck.
Sam: Your married name is Quinn Lucy Fabray-Evans instead of just Quinn Evans.
Quinn: Who was with me in the birthing room?
Sam: Me, your mom and my mom. The kiddos....
Quinn: -Knows only Sam calls them kiddos- Come in Sam.
Sam: -Walks in and goes to lock the door- Hey, are you okay?
Quinn: Sorry for thinking you wer....
Sam: -Walks over to her and then leans down to kiss her softly- No apologies. You are scared, I feel it Quinn.

Quinn: Just feel it.
Sam: -Sighs here, let me get in bed and I will hold you in my arms-
Quinn: -Nods-
Sam: -Opens the covers and goes to sloutch down against some pillows- Come here.
Quinn: -Crawls into his arms scared-
Sam: -Wraps his arms around her and then kisses her head- I'm here, you're safe.
Quinn: -Lays her head down and breathes when she realizes something- Sam, we may be safe but somebody isn't safe. -Looks up at him-

Sam and Quinn at the same time: Beth!!

Sam: Oh my god, should I call your mom or do we rush home before him?
Quinn: -Looks at him- Both. Can we tell them we will host the party instead? We have a pool Sam.
Sam: -Nods- I will go get someone to drive for us. We can't. Grab the bags. -Kisses her softly- It's okay. -Gets up scared and then runs downstairs to get talk to someone-

No comments:

Post a Comment