Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 510.3

After turning around to look at Puck:
Sam: -Gets scared and looks at Quinn-
Quinn: -Looks at him- Breathe and talk to him.
Sam: -Nods and tries to do what he says- Puck, please look at me and just talk to me. This is not the way to win a girl back.
Puck: Oh, I am not winning a girl back, I am taking her back.
Sam: Yes, you are taking your ex-girlfriend back from her husband. We are married now. Give up.

Quinn: Puck, please leave. I am not in the mood for this. I will never go back to you after what you did to me.
Sam: -Turns to look at his wife- What did he do to you?
Quinn: -Gets scared when she says that and then runs off-
Sam: Quinn! -Watches her run off- Finn, please help me. Someone get him off me. I need to go.
Mike: -Walks up behind Puck and secretly pulls him-
Sam: Rachel, call 911. I want him gone. -Runs after Quinn- Quinn, baby!
Quinn: -Goes to sit in the room scared-
Sam: -Runs upstairs after her, scared for his wife-

No comments:

Post a Comment