Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 513

After getting in the car:
Sam: -Sets up the GPS on his phone- Just listen to it.
Jesse: -Driving- Got it.
Sam: -Looks at Quinn and holds her hand tight- It will go fine.
Quinn: -Nervous as she goes to kiss him- But the party, I mean..

Sam: I told them wewould host instead. I am not going to spoil it. We need to change our mind anyways. I promise Quinn, just think possitive.
Quinn: -Looks at her phonea nd then goes to dial her mom-
Bluetooth: -Starts-
Quinn: Sorry, its on BlueTooth.
Sam: It's okay.

Jesse: Here, I will talk for you just relax.
Judy: -Picks up- Everything okay sweetie? Or are you just checking in on Beth?
Jesse: Hi Mrs. Evans, my name is Jesse St. James and I am currently driving your children home.
Judy: Fabray. What's wrong?
Sam: Judy, you remember Puck right? Well, he came to attack us at the party because he is mad at me for being Beth's real father. He knows we are here without Beth so he is going there now without a doubt. Now listen to these orders okay? These are not questions, they are orders.
Judy: Understood.
Sam: Go down to our appartment and go right to our master bedroom. Do not look anywhere, just sit there with Beth. Lock the door. I will knock on the door in this pattern to signal the coast is clear and it is us. 4 knocks then 8, 7, 7, 2, 6, 7, 2, 3, 3 or It's Sam Safe.
Judy: Got it. -Goes to do as she is told-
Sam: -Hangs up and kisses Quinn's head-

Quinn: -Rubs his hand nervous-
Sam: It'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment