Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 502

After going to find Rachel:
Tina: -Smiles at the ring that Jesse gave her- Man it is nice.
Rachel: I know. I was surprised when he proposed.
Sam: -Walks up with Quinn- And I was surprised when I saw Finn here.
Rachel: -Turns to see Sam and smiles- Sam, thank you for the performance and shout out. -Goes to hug him-
Sam: -Hugs her-

Rachel: And where's Finn? I want to talk to him.
Finn: -Walks up behind Quinn- Right here. I wanted to talk to you too.
Rachel: You mad at me because if you are, just leave.
Finn: Calm down Rachel, I have thought over some things.
Rachel: Can you find Jesse first and we will talk together?
Finn: -Sighs- Okay. -Walks away to find him-

Sam: Well, me and Quinn were just heading out.
Rachel: I thought you were staying the night.
Sam: Uhm, we were hoping to go home and be a alone.
Rachel: Stay, please. We have plans for tomorrow.
Quinn: -Sighs- Can we ask to not be disturbed in our tent we are going to set up in the corner of the backyard?

Rachel: Sleep downstairs in the guest room. I sleep upstairs with Jesse.
Sam: Rachel, the thing is. Me and Quinn were hoping to be alone, alone.
Rachel: Oh, I get it now. The sheets can be cleaned.
Sam: Okay. We can sleep here then right Quinn? The bag is still near the door.
Quinn: Okay. Well, no disturbances right.
Rachel: Deal.
Sam: -Smiles at Quinn and then leads her away before going to whisper in her ear- Natural or protected?
Quinn: Protected. -Smiles at her husband-
Sam: -Whispers in her ear again- I am ready then. I put some on.
Quinn: -Chuckles and grabs his hand as she prepares to go feel her husband's love for her-

No comments:

Post a Comment