Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 503

After making their way downstairs when Sam walks into the room:
Quinn: -Walks in to see a very romantic room- Someone expected we would want to stay.
Sam: -Goes to close the door smiling and then puts the bag down on the dresser-
Quinn: -Smiles as she goes to touch the sheets- So soft and very thin. No comforter.
Sam: -Goes to walk up behind her smiling and then rubs her arm  as he tugs her back against his chest- Is that a problem because I don't think it is.
Quinn: -Smiles-
Sam: -Goes to rub her legs and then kisses her neck before whispering in her ear- I don't plan on going that far okay? I know I said upstairs but not in any other bed than ours okay? That type of intimacy is reserved for our bed. -Nibbles on her ear- Unless you really want it.
Quinn: -Moans and lays her head back- Just take control my dear husband and tell me what to do. I am a slave to you.

Sam: -Smirks and goes to undo her dress slowly- I can't want to touch you in this sexy lingerie as you sit in my arms. -Kisses her neck again-
Quinn: -Lets her dress fall and then turns around before grabbing his neck and leaning up to kiss her husband softly-
Sam: -Picks her up in his arms and then goes to lay her down on the bed. Once she is laying down, he grabs her neck and kisses her slowly- I love you Quinn and tonight, we will just let nature take course.
Quinn: -Smirks and goes to grab his shirt, starting to undo it for him-
Sam: -Takes off his jacket for her and then puts it down-
Quinn: -Rubs his chest as she undoes his jacket slowly missing this feeling of intimacy-
Sam: -Smiles as he kisses her again while leaning over her-
Quinn: -Smiles as she and Sam prepare for a nice romantic night at their friends-

No comments:

Post a Comment