Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 501

When Sam hears Finn talk to him:
Sam: Finn, what are you doing here at Rachel and Jesse's engagement party?
Finn: -Sighs- I have made peace with them. I realized now that she wasn't for me. We do not have the same goals. I want to go into Sports and she wants to go into Entertainment.
Sam: -Smiles at him- Wow, that is a big change. Is it wrong to say that I am shocked and confused? I mean sure I supported them from the start because of their situation but I never expected you.
Quinn: Uhm Sam, I have been talking to him through e-mail on behalf of Rachel. I wanted just to let you know that.
Sam: -Chuckles- I know, we share an e-mail account remember. -Goes to grab his iPhone and shows her the e-mails- I read them sometimes. I have e-mailed Finn a few times to try and get him to change his mind.

Finn: And to tell me why you are supporting them.
Sam: -Smiles at Quinn-
Quinn: -Looks at Sam- Always helping our friends aren't you?
Sam: Maybe. -Smiles at her and grabs her hand- Listen, I know we said we would spend the night here but what do you say we head home? We don't have Beth tonight so....
Quinn: -Smiles at him- I actually like that idea.
Sam: -Smiles at her-
Finn: You guys have a good night okay?
Sam: -Smiles at him and then grabs Quinn's hand, intertwining their fingers- I want to just talk to Rachel first okay?
Quinn: -Nods and then leads him away to go find Rachel-

No comments:

Post a Comment