Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 497.2

Santana: Oh, dirty gossip. Sorry, can't promise.
Sam: Then you don't get in on the secret. I am not kidding. I am talking about -whispers to her- Medical issues.
Santana: Oh, got it. Sure, I'll keep it a secret.
Sam: -Looks at her- Okay so you know how normally a mom would feed a baby who is a newborn?

Santana: Of course, I am not born yesterday.
Sam: Well, Quinn can't do that part of being a mom anymore
Santana: -Turns to look at Quinn and sees her stand near the door- Oh my. I feel so bad for her.
Sam: Please Santana, I am scared. Please can you just let us relax. It is our first party as a married couple and I don't want any drama.

Santana: I think there already is some. -Sees Quinn tear up-
Sam: -Turns to look at Quinn- Uhm, do you mind giving us time Santana? I need to talk to my wife.
Santana: -Nods and walks away-
Sam: -Looks at Quinn- Come here okay Quinn?
Quinn: -Nods and walks over to him-
Santana: -Stops her and rubs her shoulder- I'm sorry Quinn.
Quinn: -Looks at her and nods before walking over to Sam- She going to keep it a secret?
Sam: Come here. -Opens his arms to hug her-
Quinn: -Walks over to him and then goes to cuddle up to him-
Sam: -Wraps his arm around her and rubs her back- She is going to keep it a secret okay?
Quinn: -Nods and looks up at him-
Sam: -Leans down and kisses her softly- I love you Quinn.
Quinn: I love you too.
Sam: Uhm, do you want to stay still or do you want to just head back?

No comments:

Post a Comment