Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 497.3

Quinn: I think we can stay still. Are we going to stay here tonight though?
Rachel: -Walks in to get some drinks- Oh, you are definatively not leaving. Didn't you read the invitation? It is a pool party tomorrow.
Sam: Oh, I didn't see that part.
Quinn: I did. I have some swimwear and stuff. I packed while you talked to your parents.

Sam: -Looks at Rachel- Where are we staying?
Rachel: Uhm, I was ging to put you in my dads' room for the married couple.
Quinn: -Looks at him smiling-
Sam: Can I go get our bag then and then we can talk in private for a minute?
Quinn: Okay. Rachel, you okay with that?

Rachel: Go ahead. Just one rule. No sex.
Sam: -Chuckles and looks at Quinn- I promise. Plus, we are waiting.
Quinn: Listen, I will wait to go upstairs with you and Rachel. Then we can go talk.
Sam: I will be right back. -Smiles and then walks out to get the stuff from the car-
Rachel: -Smiles at Quinn- Everything okay?

Quinn: -Smiles at her- It's great. It's just things are really good right now. At first I was nervous in coming out to tell people we were married but now, I am happy we did.
Rachel: We were at the wedding remember? I sang Here Comes the Bride.
Mercedes: -Walks in- Actually, you sang back up to me. Isn't that right Quinn?

No comments:

Post a Comment