Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 496

After singing their setlist:
Sam: -Smiles at Quinn as he finishes their last song together-
Quinn: -Smiles and shuts her mic off- Okay, calm down there Sam.
Sam: -Chuckles and then goes to put his mic down- Congrats again Rachel!
Quinn: -Smiles and goes to get off stage-
Santana: -Standing next to the stage by Quinn- You really had to say that bitch. -Goes to shove her-
Quinn: -Turns to look at her and shows her-

Sam: -Runs over- Hey, calm down. -Looks at Santana and grabs Quinn's hand- Come with me.
Santana: No, answer me first.
Sam: -Sighs and looks at Quinn before walking away-
Quinn: I meant it as a joke. Please understand.
Santana: Well, I didn't take it as a joke.

Quinn: When do you ever take things as a joke?
Santana: -Goes to start a fight with her-
Sam: -Runs over- Hey, stop it. She just got out of a coma. I am not going through that again with her.
Santana: What? You don't want to have to wait for her again?

Sam: No because I don't want her to have health problems again.
Quinn: -Turns to look at him and sighs-
Sam: Sorry Quinn, it just came out. I didn't mean to say it.
Quinn: I know and you are just worried.
Santana: -Backs off- Health problems?

Quinn: You and Sam, private with me. Kitchen. Now!
Santana: -Looks at her and goes to walk away-
Quinn: Santana, I mean it or else you will never meet our daughter.
Santana: -Sighs and then goes to walk with them-
Sam: -Sighs as he looks at Quinn- You sure about this?
Quinn: -Looks at him- The faster we tell her, the faster it is done. It was just a joke and she needs to know that.
Sam: -Grabs her hand and sighs, intertwining their fingers as he leads her away to the kitchen-
Quinn: -Goes to the kitchen sighing, sad that she has to talk to her friend about this-

No comments:

Post a Comment