Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 495.2

When Sam comes to join Quinn on stage:
Rachel: -Looks at them- What do you guys think you're doing taking the stage at my engagement party?
Sam: -Goes to wrap his arm around Quinn- What do you think you're doing singing our song?
Rachel: -Sighs- Right, that is your song.
Quinn: You bet it is and if you want to hear it. You better back off the mics because we are doing a setlist then.
Rachel: Fine, you start the night off.

Sam: -Smirks at her- Okay, let us then.
Jesse: -Looks at Rachel- You sure Rachel? I mean....
Rachel: Trust me, they are good singers.
Quinn: -Smiles and goes to grab Rachel's mic-
Sam: -Grabs Jesse's and puts it in the stand- Okay, so first we need to send out a shot out.

Quinn: -Smiles at him-
Sam: We are all here to celebrate Rachel and Jesse's engagement so a round of applause for the happy couple. Oh and by the way Jesse, you give me a call when you need advice on how to deal with a beautiful wife who is pregnant.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- He means me. I used to be pregnant. Oh and by the way Santana, I have my eyes on you tonight. I know you like to get them Quarterbacks in bed but he is off limits, he is married and has a daughter.
Sam: -Smiles at her and chuckles- Okay so here are some nice songs. We are going to sing our first two duets together. Lucky and then the song that brought us together.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- Start it!
Sam: -Smiles at her, ready to start singing with her- 

No comments:

Post a Comment