Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 492

While driving to the party:
Sam: -Looks at Quinn and sees she is nervous so he goes to grab her hand- Why are you nervous sweetie?
Quinn: -Intertwines their fingers- Its our first real party as husband and wife other than our wedding.
Sam: Are you nervous about that? I mean Quinn, it's just our friends. -Goes to turn and lets go of her hand- And its not our first party as a married couple. We went to the Glee thing remember?
Quinn: I mean like first formal party. Like where we are expecting to dress up and where we are going to socialize at a friends' house.

Sam: If you are nervous then we will just pick one friend and hang out with them all night. I want to be there Quinn but not unless you are there with me. -Goes to put his hand on her leg and rubs it- Quinn, we have been through harder times than this. Plus to be honest, if you recall, not many people are supporting them.
Quinn: I have been texting Rachel recently.
Sam: Really? What have you been texting about?
Quinn: She told me that Kurt and Blaine have come on Board. Tina and Mike have too.

Sam: So, it might just be the 8 of us.
Quinn: Rachel said, when she invited us because I asked her if it would be like just a dinner or a dance party that Kurt is trying to convince Finn.
Sam: He is useless, I tried to talk to him too but he doesn't want to hear it.
Quinn: -Sighs- Oh, I just thought about something. What happens if Puck got invited?
Sam: If he is invited, we stay away. If we don't create a problem out of it, he can't bother us. We are married and he can't stop us from being married. He can't force us to get a divorce I mean Quinn. I am done fighting with him. He is just going to have to grow up and accept that we are married and Beth is my daughter. I mean, he can't do this forever. -Turns onto Rachel's street-
Quinn: -Looks at the cars- Looks like Jesse invited his friends too.
Sam: -Turns to look at her- I really hope that Rachel's mom isn't here.
Quinn: Wait, you know Rachel's mom?
Sam: -Sighs- I have been keeping from you. Actually. I didn't want to stress you out though.
Quinn: Tell me now.
Sam: -Sighs and goes to park the car-

No comments:

Post a Comment