Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 491

After going out onto the front porch:
Sam: -Standing against the railing with Quinn, holding her close with his hand on her waist-
Mary: -Takes some pictures-
Quinn: -Puts her hand on his chest smiling- This is probably going to be our prom picture because we might not go.
Sam: Are you kidding me? Of course I plan to take you to prom.
Quinn: Even with Beth?

Sam: In our senior year, we will not miss any events. I plan on making sure of that.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and goes to kiss him smiling- I think that is enough pictures.
Sam: -Goes to check the time on his watch- I have to agree mom. We need to get going. The party starts in 20 minutes.
Quinn: -Smiles at him-

Sam: -Looks at her and goes to grab their bag-
Mary: Sam, please don't drink.
Sam: Okay. -Looks at Quinn-
Quinn: C'mon, lets get going.
Sam: -Smiles at his wife and then leads her away to their car to dive to the party-

No comments:

Post a Comment