Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 489.1

2 hours later when Sam thinks he is ready:
Sam: -Comes back from the living room with some notes-
Quinn: -Hears him come in as she watches a movie- Wow, you took your time thinking.
Sam: Trust me, I took notes for every possible outcome.
Quinn: Like what I might say.
Sam: -Sighs- I told you, it will be a hard conversation.
Quinn: Okay. I still want to cuddle.
Sam: -Chuckles and then walks over to the bed- Let me in.
Quinn: -Open the covers smiling-

Sam: -Goes to get in bed with her and then sits up before putting his pad of paper down-
Quinn: -Chuckles and goes to sit in his lap. She then lays her head down-
Sam: -Wraps his arm around her smiling and then kisses her head- Okay so, lets get this started.
Quinn: -Puts her hand on his chest while cuddling up to him-
Sam: -Slips down in bed and then rubs her arm- Okay so uhm, you said just earlier you wanted to know the reason I keep shutting you down right?
Quinn: That was one of the things on my mind.
Sam: Okay so the reason I always do that is because I am thinking where it could lead us. Quinn, I made a promise to myself that I would help make your dream of graduating from Harvard a priority.
Quinn: And you don't think we could do it with 2 kids. Is that all Sam? I mean that was simple.
Sam: There are other reasons though Quinn because when you ask me to get sexual, it also brings back a lot of bad thoughts I don't like to think about.
Quinn: Like what? -Sits up more and looks at him-
Sam: Lay down again okay? I am comfortable.
Quinn: -Chuckles and rolls over to lean back against his chest while putting her head on his shoulder-
Sam: -Kisses her head softly- Listen, can you please let me get this off my chest?

No comments:

Post a Comment