Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 488.1

After getting changed for bed:
Sam: -Looks at Quinn as she sits up in bed after adjusting it- How are you feeling?
Quinn: -Turns her eyes away from the tv and mutes it- I am feeling a bit better.
Sam: Here, I am just going to sit next to you okay? Not too sexual.
Quinn: -Nods smilng-

Sam: -Walks over and then opens the covers before getting in bed next to her- So, have you tried the nachos yet?
Quinn: Ya, they are really good. Is there anything special in them though because there is something different.
Sam: -Smiles at her- It's just a different type of salsa. -Grabs some for himself-
Quinn; Listen, I wanted to apologize if I am making stuff hard right now.
Sam: -Looks at her- Quinn, don't blame yourself for getting us in this hard time. Couples fight and we are not any different. I just want to calm down okay? I don't want to be sexual for a while. Is that okay?
Quinn: I guess but I mean, sometimes I feel like you know,
Sam: That you need to have my touch that way? Where we are being very intimate in bed like when we started our family?
Quinn: -Bites her lip and turns to look at him- Is that wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment