Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 487

After finishing supper as Sam comes into the bedroom:
Sam: -Walks in to see Quinn-
Quinn: -Looks at him as she wears a sports bra and some short shorts-
Sam: -Smiles at her- Listen, I am going to get changed first got it? Once we are in bed, I am not getting up for the night.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- Do our parents know?
Sam: I talked to my dad and told him we were in a bad place to have Beth and that we needed to talk.

Quinn: Why your dad?
Sam: You really want to have nosy moms all on us?
Quinn: -Chuckles as she looks at him- Good point.
Sam: -Walks over to the bed smiling and then goes to sit next to her- Come here for a second okay?

Quinn: -Sits up and moves close to him-
Sam: -Grabs her hand and then rubs it before going to kiss her softly- Tonight, I am not going to sleep with you in my arms until we have fixed our situation okay Quinn? I mean it. I don't want us fighting. I want us to be able to just talk and that is what we will do after supper.
Quinn: -Nods- Can we both agree that the plate stays in here.
Sam: Yes. I shut off all the lights out there anyways. I will be back okay? Don't do crying my me again okay and please just let me talk. And give me a chance okay?
Quinn: Okay. -Smiles at him-
Sam: -Gets up smiling and goes to get changed-
Quinn: -Watches him walk away sighing-

No comments:

Post a Comment