Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 486

After getting changed when Sam comes out of the washroom:
Sam: -Comes out to see an empty bed- Quinn?
Quinn: -In the kitchen, starting some supper for them-
Sam: Quinn? You out here? -Walks out of the room-
Quinn: In the kitchen Sam. -Whipes some tears-
Sam: -Walks into the kitchen to see her with some tears in her eyes- Why are you crying Quinn?

Quinn: -Turns around to look at him and sighs- Because I am frustrated. -Starts to yell-
Sam: Hey, calm down. Why are you frustrated? -Walks over to her and then grabs her hand- Talk to me. -Gets close to her as he grabs her waist- Why are you frustrated Quinn?
Quinn: -Sighs- Because I feel like every time I try and make a sexual advance with you, you shutme down. What? Am I not good anymore?
Sam: -Looks at her and grabs her neck before leaning in to kiss her softly- Quinn, don't say that. When we get sexual, I feel in heaven. It's just, I am not interested in going that far yet?
Quinn: Not interested as in, you regret going that far int he first place?

Sam: Hey, don''t say that. I love Beth and you know that. -Steps closer to her before rubbing her cheek- Listen, how about you let me take over supper? Go lay down in bed and just relax. When Supper is ready, I will come in and we can talk. Q, we are talking a night alone okay? Please trust me when I say this that I will fix this.
Quinn: Okay. -Sighs-
Sam: I will give you a massage tonight with creams and just put music on tonight. Wear some PJs okay? I think we need to calm down on the sexuality part of our marriage. It is causing problems and I don't want this for us okay? Please trust me Quinn.
Quinn: I do.
Sam: -Goes to rub her cheekbone before leaning down to kiss her softly- I love you.
Quinn: -Rubs his chest as she kisses him smiling- I love you too. -Smiles at her husband and then goes to their room-
Sam: -Watches her walk away and then goes to continue with supper-

Sam's POV: Woah, we are definatively going to have issues tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment