Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 485

When Sam and Quinn are in their room:
Sam: -Stands at the end of the bed with Quinn as he leans against the footboard, kissing his wife slowly-
Quinn: -Rubs his chest as she kisses him smiling and then runs her hand down his chest-
Sam: -Breaks the kiss smiling and then leans his forehead against Quinn's- Quinn, just say no and I will stop. We don't need to.
Quinn: -Runs her hand down his chest and then goes to lay her head down on his shoulder-
Sam: -Goes to kiss her shoulder before whispering in her ear- We can wait, we have forever. I am already feeling much better. All I need is my beautiful wife in my arms as I kiss her slowly.
Quinn: -Rubs his chest again- Okay.

Sam: -Wraps his arms around her smiling- Listen, I am going to go get changed again and then we will get in bed.
Quinn: Okay. -Leans back and then looks at him-
Sam: -Smiles at her and goes to kiss her- I just need you in my arms okay? I am okay with us snot getting sexual. Don't feel bad or anything okay?
Quinn: -Nods-
Sam: Go get comfortable okay? I will be right back. -Goes to grab his clothes smiling as well as some boxers to go get changed in the washroom-
Quinn: -Smiles at him and then goes to get in bed-

No comments:

Post a Comment