Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 484

After going to join Quinn in the hot tub:
Sam: -Sitting down in a seat smiling, looking at her- Come here.
Quinn: -Moves over to him and then sits on his lap before putting her hand on his chest and curling her legs up next to his -
Sam: -Goes to rub her leg and then looks at Quinn-
Quinn: -Goes to lay her head down on his shoulder and sighs-
Sam: -Turns his head and looks at her- You okay?
Quinn: I am just worried about what you are going to say.

Sam: -Sighs- I wish I could tell you that you shouldn't be but...
Quinn: Sam, you aren't thinking.
Sam: Of course not. I am just worried. Quinn, listen, I am estatic that you are okay after the coma scared. I am glad you are home with me but I mean, I am just worried.
Quinn: About what?
Sam: Just that I am not doing a good job. That maybe you are changing your mind about this. That is why sometimes I like to keep a distance so it doesn't hurt as much. -Looks down and rubs her back with some water-
Quinn: -Goes to push his chin up before leaning down and kissing him softly, rubbing his cheek-
Sam: -Leans up and kisses his beautiful wife slowly-
Quinn: Don't keep a distance okay? I love you Sam and you are doing a great job. Sam, you don't know how much I truly love you. You make me happy Sam. Extremily happy.
Sam: -Looks at her and then kisses her softly-
Quinn: -Kisses him slowly smiling before rubbing his cheek with her finger- Take me to bed Sam and let me make you feel better.
Sam: -Nods and then leans in to kiss her neck softly-
Quinn: -Moans as he kisses her neck-
Sam: -Goes to pick her up smiling and thengets out of the hot tub, grabbing their towels at the same time-
Quinn: -Wraps her arms around his neck and then goes to kiss him again, ready to how her husband that he has nothing to worry about-
Sam: -Carries her inside through their back door so that he can go right to the appartment-

No comments:

Post a Comment