Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 483

After laying down on the ground together:
Quinn: -Laying down close to him with her hand on his chest-
Sam: -Moves to put his hand on her butt and then leans in to kiss her softly- I love you and I hope this is a good idea.
Quinn: -Smiles- I love this idea and this is so romantic Sam.
Sam: Don't worry, we are still going in the hot tub after.
Quinn: -Moves closer to him and then leans up to kiss his neck softly- Oh really? -Turns his head and then goes to kiss him smiling-

Sam: I am glad we are spending the afternoon together. Alone yet still close to Beth and outside.
Quinn: This is paradise Sam and something I never expected you to do.
Sam: -Smiles at her and then kisses her softly- I love you so much and Quinn, tonight I want to have you alone too. I mean, if that's okay? -Rolls over on top of her more smiling and then looks down at her. He then grabs her hip and leans down to kiss her softly-
Quinn: -Smiles at him- What's with all these nights alone Sam?
Sam: I want to just be with you alone some nights in case you need to talk to me. You know you have stuff on your mind and so do I. I am not going to make you talk. I am just giving you the opportunity.
Quinn: -Sighs and looks up at him before going to grab his neck-
Sam: -Looks down into her eyes and smiles-
Quinn: Sam, can you answer me something?
Sam: Always.
Quinn: Do you feel like we have someting in between us that you want to talk about but are just too scared to say it out right?
Sam: -Looks at her- I guess maybe I am just worried. Quinn, can we go sit in the hot tub and talk about this? I want to still be comfortable yet still ouside and intimate.
Quinn: Okay. Here, pick this all up and I will go in first. -Gets up smiling and then walks over to the hot tub in her bikini, shaking her hips to tease him-
Sam: -Chuckles and then gets up, grabbing their towels to go join her in the hot tub-

No comments:

Post a Comment