Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 482

After taking Quinn outside as Sam leads her:
Quinn: -Sees they are going somewhere other than the hot tub- Sam, the hot tub is over there.
Sam: Just trust me. -Leads her to a quiet part of the yard under some trees-
Quinn: -Sees he put a picnic blanket out- Someone just assumed he would be a little sexual with me?
Sam: This is where I plan to put the sunscreen on you. It is a really good place for many reasons.
Quinn: Why?
Sam: It's private, quiet and best of all. Nobody knows where we are in the yard.
Quinn: -Smiles at him-
Sam: -Smiles at her and then puts his towel down, rolled up- Here, can I have your towel too?
Quinn: Why?

Sam: Just trust me.
Quinn: -Gives it to him-
Sam: -Goes to put it near his to use it as a pillow-
Quinn: -Watches as he goes to sit down-
Sam: -Sits down smiling and then looks at her- Come here. -Lays down on his side-
Quinn: -Smiles at him and then goes to cuddle up to him on the ground-

No comments:

Post a Comment