Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 481

Once Sam is done getting changed:
Sam: -Waiting in the room with some towels-
Quinn: -Finishes getting changed as she comes out of the closet- How do I look?
Sam: -In the midst of checking his phone when he hears her. He then turns to look at her- Wow.
Quinn: -Walks out in something tight- Is it too tight or....
Sam: -Gets up smiling and then walks over to her- You look beautiful.

Quinn: -Smiles at him-
Sam: -Wraps his arms around her when he is standing in front of her-
Quinn: -Puts her hand on his chest and then goes to kiss him smiling- I love you and I am ready to relax.
Sam: -Smiles as he leans down to kiss her again- Lets get going then. -Goes to grab the towels and looks at her-
Quinn: -Goes to grab his hand smiling-

Sam: -Intertwines their fingers and goes to lead her through their private entrance- Is that the swimsuit I got you?
Quinn: I think so. But uhm, before we get into the hot tub, I was hoping that you could...-Turns her head to look at him-...help me put some sun screen on.
Sam: -Smiles- Want to tan out there first?
Quinn: Yes please. Or, we can just sit on the lawn chair for a while and hold each other close.
Sam: I know exactly how we are going to start our time outside okay?
Quinn: -Smiles at him as she follows him outside-

No comments:

Post a Comment