Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 476.2

Finn: Wow, talk about a romantic.
Sam: Dude, it is just something I like to see. It also makes me remember everyday to stay true to my wedding vows and only think about her that way.
Finn: -Chuckles- That makes sense.
Sam: -Grabs his bag and then packs it-
Finn: Listen, you want to hang out sometime? It must get boring...
Sam: No, not yet. I mean with everything that happened between Beth and Quinn, I feel like I need to be with them.

Finn: Makes sense. What do you have planned for this afternoon?
Sam: We are going to lunch somewhere. I might take her to the beach.
Finn: There isn't a beach around here though man.
Sam: Oh, I didn't know that.

Finn: -Chuckles- There is a pool outside though.
Sam: Okay. I will think about it. Might just use the hot tub at home.
Finn: DUde, if you use it, make sure you put it on turbo. So relaxing.
Sam: I know Finn, I have used it before. I normally just use it for the heat though.
Finn: Why not turn the jets on?
Sam: I would rather be able to watch what I am doing.
Finn: -Chuckles-

Sam: Calm it man, I mean just where I have my hand.
Quinn: -Knocks on the door and then pushes the stroller in- Is it just you and Finn in here Sam?
Sam: -Hears Quinn and turns around to look at her smiling- Of course.
Quinn: -Smiles and pushes the stroller towards him- Wait, is that our wedding picture in there?
Sam: -Smiles as she walks over- Yes, you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment