Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 476.1

While walking with each other:
Sam: -Smiles at his friend-
Finn: So, if you are joining Glee next year? What does that mean for Football?
Sam: You can keep your spot man. I am not joining again.
Finn: Why not? You were great on the team.
Sam: Like I said, I have other priorities. Glee is different for me though.
Finn: How?

Sam: I want to save it not only for us but for Beth. I want her to be able to be in it for years to come.
Finn: -Smiles at him- Want me to talk to Coach Beiste about getting you a job as an assistant coach? I mean, that would bring in Cash.
Sam: Its okay Finn. You already got me a job.
Finn: -Chuckles- I did didn't I?

Sam: -Smiles at him and then goes into the locker room-
Finn: Listen, I wanted to let you know that Puck has been putting stuff on your locker so...
Sam: Can you just take it down?
Finn: I have been. Heck, I might feel the same way but you have been through a lot.
Sam: Thanks, it means a lot Finn. -Goes to open his locker and smiles when he looks at the picture he has in there-
Finn: What are you so smiley about?
Sam: -Lets him look into the locker to show his wedding picture- I have that in there.
Finn: -Goes to look at it-

No comments:

Post a Comment