Friday, July 17, 2015

Glee Summer Meeting: Accepted


After singing together:
Sam: -Finishes the song with his arms around Quinn as he looks down at her-
Quinn: -Puts her hand on his chest and then looks up at her husband- I love you.
Sam: -Goes to kiss her smiling- I love you too. -Kisses his beautiful wife smiling-
Quinn: Enough Sam. -Chuckles and then grabs his hand-

Sam: Sorry, brings back good memories.
Everybody: -Smiles at them-
Santana: Can I say it again? Just so dang cute. Nothing has changed.
Sam: Trust me, a lot has changed.
Quinn: -Starts to hear Beth cry and then walks over to her- Uhm guys, I think this signals the end of our stay. Sam, I will take her to the van okay? Oh, I think I forgot some stuff in my locker at the end of the year.
Sam: I will go clean out of lockers okay?
Quinn: -Smiles and grabs the stroller- So, did we get in?

Will: -Looks at the club- Definatively.
Sam: Thank you. So, see you soon?
Finn: Oh Sam, can we talk, I have your shifts.
Sam: Sure. C'mon, I need to get stuff out ofmy gym locker.
Finn: -Gets up smiling and then walks with him-

No comments:

Post a Comment