Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 476.3

Quinn: -Walks over to him- Uhm, can we hve a minute Finn?
Finn: It's okay, I have to go anyways. See you at work Sam.
Sam: -Smiles as he waves to him-
Quinn: -Pushes the stroller up to him- Sam, I am not a fan of having it in here?
Sam: Why not?
Quinn: It makes me feel like you are trying to show all the guys to stay away, like warn them.
Sam: Oh, I was just keeping it in here for another reason.
Quinn: Why?
Sam: It reminds me to stay true to my wedding vows and only think about you romantically.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and then steps closer to him before putting her hand on his chest-
Sam: -Wraps his arms around her smiling and then leans down to kiss her smiling. He then grabs her neck- Do you want me to take it down or can I keep it?
Quinn: Uhm, I think I would be more comfortable with you having it in your main locker.
Sam: Okay. -Goes to rub her arm and smiles- Want to get going? Maybe we can go home and just relax?
Quinn: In our room when it is such a beautiful day?
Sam: I was thinking more a hot tub date?
Quinn: -Looks at him smiling-

No comments:

Post a Comment