Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 473.5

Sam: I don't mind Quinn. I mean, you are healthy so they must've taken good care of you.
Quinn: -Smiles as she rubs his hand- Uhm, what about other appointments? Shots and stuff.
Sam: They did that already to and she was great. I made sure to be in the room. Have everything written down or recorded somewhere. Can you just trust me Quinn?

Quinn: I do trust you, it's just. I want to be informed as well for when you might go somewhere with friends. Sam, there are parties coming up soon and I might not want to go but you do.
Sam: Trust me Quinn when I say this, I will only go to parties with a date.
Quinn: I am assuming you mean me?
Sam: Yes because I am going to take my other wife to the party. Of course with you.
Quinn: -Smiles- I guess I am still getting used to the fact that I don't have to wait for you to ask me to go as your date. I mean, normally you would ask me but now I can just assume because I am your wife.
Sam: You realy thought that I wouldn't ask you even while we were dating?

Quinn: Well, I never knew if you just wanted to go to the party with your friends as in, the Football team or if you wanted to go with me. I always knew I would go but I never knew if it was as your girlfriend or just as the Head Cheerleader?
Sam: -Chuckles- Of course you should've assumed I would take you. If we are at the same party together, we are there as a couple. Even if we go back to Glee, we will not be separated especially since our situation would be even more complicated.
Quinn: How would it be more complicated?

No comments:

Post a Comment