Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 473.4

 Sam: They said that first, they never actually confronted the situation before because apparently, it's rare.
Quinn: Obviously but what did they say?
Sam: They said that the nutrients you provide Beth are equivalent to those provided through the formula. They then said that the milk is okay to drink because it brings it down easier. They gave me a dosage for her and everything.
Quinn: So that is how you know how big of a dose you need to feed her.

Sam: They told me though that they wanted to see her again a month later so we have to go back sooon.
Quinn: -Smiles- Do not go without me this time.
Sam: Your mom came with me so it helped. I felt you there in spirit but I did feel bad after because I knew in my heart that you would've wanted to be there. The doctor I took her too was actually the one who gave birth to her. I told him our circumstances and I asked him if he could do the check ups temporarily until you got better so that we could choose a doctor for Beth together. It is a big decision. It needs to be somebody we both trust and somebody that we can both understand.
Quinn: -Smiles- I am glad you waited because I am not sure who to use yet. We should talk about that with my mom. I might want to take her to the doctor who I visited when I was younger.
Sam: Right because you lived here your entire life. That is a good idea and something I would be okay with because I trust him or her already because I know they took care of you.
Quinn: -Smles- Wait, who is your family doctor here? I mean, we could always talk to them both and see who we like better. I don't want you to just choose mine when your doctor may be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment