Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 473.3

Sam: Okay, so first you have to tell me first that you are not going to be mad that I took her to a milestone event without you.
Quinn: What was it?
Sam: Okay, so while you were in the coma. I took Beth for her first check up after my mom recommended it. I agreed it would be a good idea.
Quinn: -Looks at him- Wouldn't they have your name on record?
Sam: I had to show them ID just to check her in for her appointment. At first, I didn't understand but they said it was because the appointment had to be done with her parents.
Quinn: Did you get mad?
Sam: I figured it was for security reasons because they wanted us. I had my mom verify I was her father and then we finally were able to get it.
Quinn: What did the doctor say?
Sam: That was there I asked about how I was feeding her and told her my situation that you were in a coma and all that.
Quinn: What did they say?

No comments:

Post a Comment